First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Mr. and Mrs. Smith

Maya Erskine is my new obsession

















What is it about? It is from the old movie with the same name but this time they know who they are and they have to navigate being married as well going on missions 

What makes it so great: It is not the spy stuff. The action is great but it is the real life chemistry between the two actors. They act all awkward. This is more a relationship story and in 8 episode we can see it bloom 

Too many questions: They didn't go deep dive into the lore. But there are a lot of things left unanswered which I hope will be address in season 2 

Cliffhanger? Yeap. We don't know what happen in the end. Season 2 is confirm but the main actors are not confirmed to return. 

No comments:

Post a Comment