First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, June 16, 2024

Godzilla Minus One

Really I don't see how this is a masterpiece










What is it about?
Set in the 1940s and above. It is the story about how Godzilla has the effect on people and the destruction it leaves behind

The Good
The Godzilla special effects are very good 
The story is not bad, just a bit slow 
Ending sets up a possible sequel. 
Take away Godzilla and replace it with a nuclear bomb. It is basically the same movie 

The Bad
If you are expecting an awesome monster movie. You will be disappointed. This more a war story where Godzilla is the second character 
Godzilla is freaking slow... I'm like super slow. Everyone can actually avoid him. He is however fast in the water 

The Ugly
How the heck he stands on deep water. 

After Credits: No 

Verdict: I can say, just avoid this. It not a fun movie. Unless you like the serious stuff 



No comments:

Post a Comment