First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Arthur The King

Sometimes I wish I have a dog










What is it about?
The true story about how a dog named Arthur travelled 479 miles to find a new family 

The Good
The race itself is great. Love to see a condense version of the race
The story is simple and yet the dog is the main star

The Bad
After the race end it was like a different movie. Which is not bad but the pacing was a bit different 

The Ugly 
Nothing much 

After Credits: Yes. They show the real pictures of the dog

Verdict: If you love animals. You should watch this

No comments:

Post a Comment