First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, June 2, 2024

Week 22 - H2 wasn't fell that well

 This week was a good week for me but not so for H2. 

May 26
• Today H2 has a play date with her friend at the mall. This is the first time we let her go to the mall by herself without any adult supervision.

May 27
• H1 has Malay language
• Send mom back
• Bought a new faucet for the sink because the old one is leaking

May 28
• H2 felt sick so she is skipping school

May 29
• Wife student was supposed to attend an award giving ceremony but because of some miscommunication he was booted out of the ceremony. The boy was distraught so he was planning do something dumb. Wife had to come to the rescue. We brought the kid to eat and he felt better. I love how wife is so committed with her student. She told me that once the students are here, it becomes her responsibility.
• Had to H2 to the clinic. Dr thinks is probably constipation.

May 30
• H2 finally pooped and now she felt better.

Jun 1
• Today I cooked Nasi Dagang for the family
• MIL came to have lunch and dinner with us. They liked my cooking

Next week H2 has graduation and I need to service my car. 

No comments:

Post a Comment