First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Arcadian

 A horror movie that was made on a budget










What is it about?
15 years in a post apocalyptic future. A father and two sons must survive the night by barricading their house every night

The Good
I think Nic Cage does this as a favor to someone. The story is not bad but I think his role was less than 10 minutes of the movie    
The brothers have good chemistry together 

The Bad
Since this movie is made on a budget. We really can't see what is happening
There is always a bad guy in this story 

The Ugly
The ending 

After Credits: No

Verdict: Quite a boring movie. Skip it

No comments:

Post a Comment