First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, June 29, 2024

All Rise Season 3

Sad that this show has ended 










Network change: Even after changing to a different network, this show still didn't get the ratings that it deserve. Which sucks since this is a really good show. I do notice that shows with powerful black women usually don't go that far. 3-5 seasons max 

Storylines: Cases a week by week. But there is a love sotryline which I find boring 

Justice system: The justice system in the states is very weird. I think that is why I like watching court drama. 

Ending: It ends in a good way. Not all threads are solve but you'll be satisfied with the ending

No comments:

Post a Comment