First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, June 29, 2024

The spectacular failure of the Star Wars hotel

This is the first youtube review








Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0CpOYZZZW4

What is it about?
Jenny Nicholson shares her experince going on the Star Wars Hotel that was only availble for 18 months

The Good
Even at 4 hours + this show was very good. You would want to stay until the end. After the movie. It feels like you actually went to the Hotel itself
It covers everything from start till finish. It even has a post mortem on why the hotel failed in the end 

The Bad
The space cruise itself. After all of that you are actually in a windowless buidling. I see that as not fun and the immersion is not as great as that let it out to be 

The Ugly
I wonder what will Disney think of next? 

After Credits: Yes, a song based on the hotel 

Verdict: A must watch. At 4 hours it will go by so fast


No comments:

Post a Comment