First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, June 15, 2024

Harley Quinn Season 4

I think this season was the weakest 










Where we left off: Now Harley is with the Bat Family and Harley is now the CEO of the Legion of Doom

The gang is not here: The whole team is out doing all their own thing. Everyone is only available for a couple of episodes, Clayface only have like 10 minutes of screentime

What kind of DC universe is this: Heroes sucks. Everyone seems to doesn't care about stuff. Nothing has consequences

Ending? There is a season 5. But we don't know when will that be 

No comments:

Post a Comment