First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, June 2, 2024

Argylle

I didn't know it was a Kingsman spinoff 











What is it about? 
A spy novelist life went upside down when the novels that the characters of the novel that she writes are coming to life.

The Good
The story is very interesting. I love the colors. Everything seem to pop
This movie jokes really land. 
The cat is the main star of the show 
Love the plot twist 

The Bad 
There are just too many plot twists that at the end you just wanting this to be over 
That weird haircut 

The Ugly
Since this is a Kingsman spinoff, isn't Samuel L Jackson supposed to be the bad guy. Probably an alternate timeline 

After Credits: Yes. Intro to the next movie 

Verdict: A must watch. One of the enjoyable movies this year 


No comments:

Post a Comment