First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, June 23, 2024

Week 25 - I am an idiot. Yet again

This week was all well until my idiot friend ask me for money. Why do I keep doing this. I like never learn my lesson. But it's okay. It is only money. I can get it back by working hard I guess. Other than that there is nothing much under my control 


 Jun 16

• H1 got a new phone. We bought her an iPhone 15 with the budget of 4000
• For the first time I cooked chicken rendang.
• We break fast (fasting again) at MIL house. She wanted to come and stay the night but we have other plans for tomorrow which is good. I think I need a break from my mother in law for a while. Her actions is driving me crazy.

Jun 17 (memorable)
• It’s Eid Adha. wake up early to go to in laws
• Arrived at 750 but still was late in going to pray. Everyone starts early
• Ate a lot of awesome food. Rendang, Nasi lemak, lotong
• The family is all there. We took a lot of pictures
• Talk for an hour with my best friend. I miss that

Jun 18
• Mom neighbor did an open house. Serve Nasi Dagang and Mee Goreng. Delicious.

Jun 19
• Met my financial planner for the first time. She brought her kid. Had a good time talking to her and seeing about my future. Long way to go but it’s getting there

Jun 20
• Best friend was supposed to arrive today by flight got delayed till tomorrow

Jun 21
• picked up best friend from the airport at midnight. Send the family to the hotel and came back at 2am
• Still had time to do classes

Jun 22 (unmemorable)
• talked to my hacker friend. She managed to convince me to gave her money again… I’m really an idiot. So I’m not giving her money anymore… I think. But now I have less money to save. But I still to do something. It’s okay. Everything happens for a reason. Just trust the process.

So that is about it. I hate myself sometimes but I do feel that one day I'll get rewarded in the end. But for now. I think it's lesson learn (again). Funny thing is that I am not depressed as I should have been. So yeah. Eveything is good on my side. Let's hope next week will fare better

No comments:

Post a Comment