First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, June 8, 2024

Super Mario Wonder

I finally finish this game after 6 months 

Game no: 526
Genre: Platform 
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Release Date: 2023

So I started the game in January with the hope of actually finishing a new game each month. But life got in the way and I was totally busy that I couldn't even finish it. So this past 2 weeks I decided to start playing it slowly. At least 30 minutes a day which eventually will get me to the end. What can I say about this game. This game is Wonderful... Pun Intended 

This game is a complete revamp of Mario artwork. This game was made by a new team and they change most of the animation, add more enemies and made stages centered around something called the Wonder Flower. What does the
Wonder Flower does you ask? The Wonder Flower will change the stages into something unexpected and magical. The thing with the Wonder Flower is you never know what is going to happen. Sometimes you be zooming to the sky, you'll be a some kind of sticky creature or swimming in lava. The Wonder Flower makes the game unpredictable and interesting. 

Besides that you have 4 different power ups. The Elephant flower, The drill flower, The fire flower and the bubble flower. My favorite is the Elephant power since you are Elephant. Who doesn't want that. What I want to complain about this game. Nothing much. This game is one of the
perfect Mario games that I played. Everything is just great and you end the game. The Final boss is a bit hard but other than that is okay,

So This game will be my number 1 in my top 10 since I didn't play any current games and this is my first one. But I'm glad I get to play this one. S Rank for me 

No comments:

Post a Comment