First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, June 28, 2024

Parks and Recreation Season 6

One more season until the end 










We say goodbye: Ann and Chris left the series for good due to raising their family in a different city. Ann showed up for the last episode to show the baby is born 

Leslie left office: Leslie was voted out of city hall. She back in her normal job but with a lot of changes 

The biggest thing happen: Eagleton and Pawnee merge into one big Pawnee. I like that episode.

3 year time jump: We end the episode with Leslie 3 years in a new job and a lot has change. 



No comments:

Post a Comment