First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Parks and Recreation Season 5

Councilman Knope in the house 











What new this Season: Coucilman Knope trying to make a change in Pawnee, Tom has a new business, Ann is getting pregnant and Ron has a new girlfriend 

Is this funny: It still has its moments. There are some funny stuff in it. 

I know a lot about running a city: Because of this show, I know about how to run a city. It is a lot of red tape... and it is funny trying to navigate it

Cliffhanger: It ends with it but next season there are going to be some change 

No comments:

Post a Comment