First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Day 9: Last one standing

Today is Friday so that means it’s Friday prayers at the Haram Mosque. After breakfast me and a couple of roommates make our way to the mosque at 9:30am. There was already a large crowd going the same direction as us. When we arrive there we decided to go to the new building. The main entrance to the new building was block so they diverted us to the back entrance. We manage to find a nice cold place to sit at the walkway. The wait was long but we occupy the time by reading Quran and just hanging out. We found out by the others in our WhatsApp group that by 10:45am the whole mosque was blocked off. No one can enter and most of them had to pray on the streets in the hot sun. After prayers we make our way back home (being a bit loss) and then I proceed to have some lunch. We have the menu already so now we know what they are serving. Today lunch was biriyani rice and veggies while dinner was squid with veggies. My whole group that I went with is sick. The wife have a fever. The other family all are coughing and are not feeling great. I am quite worried but there is nothing much I can do about it. Just pray that I won’t get sick before the big day which is in less that 5 days. Insya allah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment