First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Day 27: Met my friend

Today nothing much happen in the morning but after lunch we decided to go to the Haram mosque because I am meeting my university friend who is also doing Hajj but under a different agency. After Asar we went to see him at the local Starbucks. We sat down for a couple hours catching up on our experience of Hajj. Me in the most basic package and hi in the high tier package. It turns out the only difference is that over here his hotel is nearby to the mosque and they have 3 buffet meals a day.  But once they were in Arafah to Mina it was the same all the way. After that we headed back to mosque to pray Magrib. After that we rush back to the mall to pick up our custom made stuff that we ordered the day before. We decide to ordered a couple more and ask them to try to finish it before isyak. He manage to do it and we left the before it was time to pray. Came home super tired. Took a shower and went to bed. Tomorrow I have to get ready for the next trip 

No comments:

Post a Comment