First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, July 29, 2022

Day 32: Our Second Tour

Wake up in the morning and I need to get ready by 5am. First thing is I need to make sure that two people went on the right bus. Since there were like 3 different tours by three different groups including mine. So I need to hustle. This time we are going on high luxury tour busses. We gather everyone in but we manage to wrangle a couple people who are not part of the tour. My wife handle it and eventually they also decide to join the tour. We first went to a couple of historical sites. Took some picture climb some hills. After that we went to the factory that made the black cloth for the kaabah. That place doesn’t accept local visitors inside but we had asked for permission. Inside there we saw how the kaabah cloth was made. It was made with 100% silk imported from Egypt and it was hand stitched with actual gold and silver threads. It’s changed once a year and the old cloth is given to dignitaries. After we took photo and such we went for lunch. We are a place where they serve rice on a silver tray and we eat it family style. The chicken was moist and tender.  They have booths without chairs and tables and we can just sit there and eat while relaxing. We can also use it as prayer booths which we did. After that we went to another museum and then we miqat. After I changed to my ihram we headed home. In the end we left at 6am and we arrived back at 5pm. We rested for a while. I got some dinner and then around 9pm me and wife did our umrah. For me this will be my last umrah. So I did 4 umrah and 1 Hajj. Some people did more but I think that is good enough for me. In the end my aunt was there as well so we went back home ogether but not after we all ate McDonald’s for midnight dinner. Came back around 1am and was super tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment