First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, July 29, 2022

Day 33: Last shopping I hope

Today in the half part of the morning I did nothing much. Just Landry. A bit of Quran reading and just went to pray. In the evening after around isyak it was time to go to the mosque and after that my wife wanted to shop with her roommates. One of her roommates is going away so she is bringing us to all the spots where to get food discount. I was so sleepy but I just followed the crowd. They did they shopping which was a lot until close to midnight. By the time we came home everyone of my housemates was asleep and I followed suit 

No comments:

Post a Comment