First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, July 17, 2022

Day 23: I am now a Travel Agent

Well today is Friday so that means it’s Friday prayers. Due to the haram mosque is going to be on lockdown at 10. I went there by 845. I reach there at 930 and just sit down and read the Quran until it was time to pray. After prayers I went to McDonald’s to get lunch. We’ve been eating rice for a while I started to get bored of it. It was a mistake getting McDonald during this time. The crowd was massive and the queue was long. I plough through away. Beside me there was a crowd of Africans (not sure from which country) waiting for free food. Once the free food arrived it was a frenzy and people were fighting for it. Some of the food ended up on the floor and we can hear people all wailing. I got my food and left. Had lunch with wife and then I had to play travel agent to the trip that was supposed to be a small group turns out the be a group of 100+ people are going. I need to answer text. Get money and do some paperwork. Really didn’t sign up for it but everyone else didn’t volunteer. Oh well. Dinner time they serve squid but I took some instant noodles instead. Really have no mood for rice. I am not going to sleep. Good night 

No comments:

Post a Comment