First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, July 17, 2022

Day 22: Halfway there

Today is the start like any other day but the difference is that my wife ask a friend who runs her own tour agency over here to organise a trip. What started with just the two of us grew to 10 and then 20 and then finally a full bus of 40. Eventually word got around the hotel that we are organising a trip so people flock towards us to get their seat. In the end we got close to 112 participants for today. The tour agent was nice in giving us the trip free of charge while others have to pay. My head is just trying to get all the names together. Tomorrow we will need to hold a lot of money so that’s something to look forward too. As for food didn’t eat anything special. Just ate what was given to us. It’s the same food every week. Eventually you will get bored but food is good. I miss some chicken soup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment