First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Day 30: Soup

That was the highlight of the day… the end. They served soup for dinner. It was amazing. I was craving some soup for a while now and getting it was amazing. Oh what did I do… today I finished collecting some of the money left for the trip. Today we got 126 participant which is around 13000 Saudi dollars. That’s a lot of money. My wife cousin came to visit from Jeddah and her another cousin who is doing Hajj as well. They had dinner and then we all went to the mosque until isyak. My aunt when with me so it was just the three of us. I pushed her with the wheelchair. Overall it was a good day. Friday prayers I did it at a mall close to the hotel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment