First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Day 26: Finally done some souvenir shopping

Today we decided to do some shopping for people back home. We left after zohor with Uber since it’s way cheaper than taking a cab. Got to the place called safwah towers and then proceed in finding places that sell personalise prayer mat. We are not the haggling type of people but we do love to shop if they have good customer service. We found a good shop which was selling it for sr10 each. The way they do it is that they use a hot gun to make the calligraphy in Arabic and then they will pass it to the colouring department (mostly kids) to colour the holes left by the gun. Because ewe ordered a lot we were ask to pick it up later. So we went to have tea and then back to the mosque for maghrib prayers. Before prayers they were putting down place mats for people to enjoy a meal. It wasn’t rice as I expected by it was just bread with some dates and milk and tea. I didn’t have any because I was still full. After prayers we went back to the shop and it looks like they are still not ready. We said we will pick it up tomorrow and head home. We couldn’t get an Uber in evening due to the fact that there were a lot of people on the street so we ended up taking a cap. Got home had a bit of dinner, wash clothes and went to bed. Wife is not feeling well. It’s either she pulled a muscle and crack some ribs because she is in pain Everytime she moves her hands. I’m worried and I hope that the doctors here can find out what’s wrong with her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment