First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, July 21, 2024

Week 29 - I faked my own death

This week with the hospital visit and what happened in the end of the week. This week wasn't a good week for me. Nothing much has change for wife. She is still hurting and the operaiton didn't seem to do anything to eleviate the pain. Sigh

Jul 14
• visited another university. It was fun
• H1 didn’t want to go to this university. So back to the drawing board
• H1 lost her makeup bag and we can’t find it anywhere

Jul 15
• Packing to head up to the hospital. Wife has surgery tomorrow
• Send kids to grandmas
• Found H1 makeup bag. It was at the restaurant we at 45 mins from the house. Sigh
• Got a good single room hotel. The sofa is a bit hard but it’s since it’s only a couple of days

Jul 16
• Wife operation started late like 10pm. She was asked to fast by 8am and couldn’t eat until the next day
• Did some classes which was great
• Had some Arabic food which was yummy

Jul 17 (unmemorable)
• wife came back from the operation at 1am
• I got 2 summons totalling 600 bucks
• Paid off my road tax and insurance

Jul 18
• The operation wasn't a success. Nothing substatial happen. She is still in pain and she doesn't want to do this anymore. I don't know what to do. I just think that she really needs to lose weight. I do as well
• Finally get to checked out of the hosiptal. That took a while. I think among the hospital I've been. This was not bad and it is not good as well.
• Went straight to take the maid and send her to home and we slept at MIL house

Jul 19
• MIL wants me to cook lasanga at 11am. I can't say no because it will make me look like a jerk and whatever I do it will make me look like a jerk as well. So I say yes but I did say that it is going to take a while.
• Wife wants to stay one more day here and everyone wants to go home. This sucks

Jul 20 (unmemorable)


• Well I did it again. And this time is the last time. I assume that I could be rich. But after $17000 I found out that I it was all a lie and I just lost more money. So what I did is I faked my own death. Yes, in order to get away from this hacker who keeps wanting me to give money. I just say I am going to kill myself. Well at least she doesn't know who am I except for my first name. So kids remember, there is no shortcut on getting rich. Hard work and patience is the only way to get rich. So I learn my lesson. Well next month will start my 10 year plan to be a half millionaire
• Wife got super pissed off. First she tried to give me sex. But I didn't see that. Second. There was a stink and my mom room. It turns out it was the carpet. Third I keep playing my phone so she lost it. She cried. I let her cried. I told her she was being dumb and we talked it out. Overall today was a crappy day

Crappy week this week. Lost a lot of money. But it's okay. The key for a bad week is picking yourself back up and just trying again next week. So next week looking forward to Deadpool & Wolverine. Other than that nothing much on the horizon.


No comments:

Post a Comment