First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, July 6, 2024

Challengers

No idea what the story is about... Its clearly not tennis 










What is it about?
Two best friends who like the same girls have a falling out and now they are playing with each other 

The Good
The tennis matches are not that bad

The Bad
They market this movie as a raunchy one. But it turns out that scene was only 30 seconds
I don't like to going front and back through time. You can do that but not all the time 
I don't get some stuff. Like who is the father of that kid?

The Ugly
The heck is the ending about?

After Credits: No

Verdict: Nah... Skip this 



No comments:

Post a Comment