First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, July 19, 2024

Civil War

Nope.. There is no Iron Man or Captain America in this 

















What is it about?
The America is part of a civil war and we follow a group of journalist who wants to go to the core of the action 

The Good
War is real. This movie shows how bad is was is and how real the people who took the pictures 
Some of the scene are really scary 

The Bad
Why are they fighting? No idea
What do the factions want?
Who are the good guys? I don't get it. I don't think this is that type of movie 

The Ugly
Ending sucks

After Credit: No 

Verdict: Can skip. It is an okay movie but nothing breathtaking 

No comments:

Post a Comment