First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, July 12, 2024

Inside Out 2

The first one is always better 










What is it about?
Riley is 13 and now she is experincing puberty with a lot of new emotions 

The Good
The story is great. It shows how people handle with emotions and how unchecked emotions will get the best of you 
There are a lot of funny moments.

The Bad
There are a lot of things that they don't explain but we go with the flow
What happen to the rest of the adult emotions 

The Ugly
There is going to be other emotions that they didn't cover. And if they want to make it kid friendly. I don't think they will cover it 

After Credits: Yes

Verdict: A must watch/ One of the best in 2024












No comments:

Post a Comment