First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, July 27, 2024

CSI: Vegas S3

Suprised this lasted 3 seasons 








Where we left off: Joushua is in for murdering someone and the CSI team has to clear his name. 

Why this show is not that great: This show is quite boring actually. I mean some of the cases are fun but most of them are just a typical cookie cutter episode 

Main villian: There is an overall arc involving a robot and a lot of different episodes that lead to the season finale. 

Cancelled: It ended. That's all. Basically they live to fight another day. I don't think I could watch the old show again. Maybe I could but who knows 


No comments:

Post a Comment