First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, July 14, 2024

Week 28 - I tried VR for the first time

Another week has come and gone. This week is a good week for me. Nothing subtantial happens. So its all good 

Jul 7
• Went to the park with H2 to give fishes food
• And the girls went to the mall to shop. The mall was fully with many people
• At night they watch Boba feet until 2 am in the morning

Jul 8
• went shopping with wife and H2
• Made 4 batches of lasagna for wife’s potluck

Jul 9
• me and H2 went on a date together. We watched a movie and she made her bank account
• H1 friends bailed on her so she was sad and frustrated. So she hang out with us for lunch. I really don't like her friends doing that to her. That is not how friends should act.

Jul 10
• renew roadtax and insurance. Had some complications so had to wait for it to be settled.
• H1 made some cookies

Jul 11
• H1 ipad should be arrivng today. But it was late. Should be arriving tomorow.
• H1, H2 and friend went to a petting zoo until the afternoon.

Jul 12
• H1 Ipad finally arrived but it was late.

Jul 13
• Went to a university with the family. H1 looks so excited for it but the cost is quite expensive. So we hope tha tshe gets a good scholarship
• Ate at chillis. That has been a while
• Met my our old family friend from New Zelaand. The funny thing we leave nearby but we haven't visited each other. Stayed there for close to 4 hours.
• Tried the Meta Quest 3 for the first time. First impression is that, this thing has a big learning curve. I am still not used to the controls calibrations. It does get sweaty in the eyes. So will I buy it? Not yet... Still not that important. Plus I look like an idiot.

Next week wife will have an operation. Hopefully it will go smoothly. Other than that I have nothing much on the horizon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment