First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, July 27, 2024

Spider-Man

The Playstation one is the superior version

Game no: 527
Genre: Action 
Platform: Nintendo 64
Release Date: 2000

This is one of my favorite PS1 games and the last time I played this game was 8 years ago. So what can I say about the N64 version. Let's get the good parts first. First all the gameplay is here. Every stage, enemies and bosses are here. The best part about this game is that when you are older you tend to know what to do when you playing this. Most of the time I just avoid the bad guys and staright go to the end point. Other than a bit of clunky controls. Spider-Man is a fun game to play. What is missing and it is an important part of the game is the cutscene. They replace it with static images with text that you have to read. They didn't even put the voice over for it. The problem is that the Nintendo 64 cartirage can only hold 64MB of data vs a 700MB data from the Playstation version. But I am suprised they manage to pull this off. Overall it is a good game and I can't wait to play the Playstation version again in another 8 years (or less). A-Rank for me  

No comments:

Post a Comment