First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, July 19, 2024

A Gentleman in Moscow

This is a great series througout the ages 











What is it about.
This is based on a book. It is not a true story about an aristrocrat who lives in Russia when they have a monachy. But after the fall, he was sentence to live out his life in a 5 star hotel. So this story follows his journey throughout the years 

This show is amazing
It shows how someone from a high stature became a part of the people and in the end he foudn what he was looking for. Love and a family 

The hotel is like the best
The hotel is a character on its own. You can eat whatever and do whatever in the hotel. But can you stay forever there. He did stay for at least 40 years over there

The end
It ended in a great note. I like the ending. I wish it was better but this was the best ending that they can give 

No comments:

Post a Comment