First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, July 6, 2024

Parks and Recreation Season 7

The series finale to one of a great sitcom 

















Time jump: It starts 3 years in the future in the year 2017. Their version of the future is like it should be in the year 2037. I think they used half of their budget for special effects 

Everything is changing: Everyone has their time to shine. Even if its 13 episodes. Every character has their goals that they want for the future. I love that everyone got their happy ending. Well almost everyone 

Season Finale: They did a good bowtie for every character. They even bring back Ann and Chris for the finale. I think that one Ben became president or something. But It was one of the best season finale I've watched. 

Ranking: So here are my ranking of the best Sitcoms of all time

1. How I met your mother 
2. Sienfled 
3. Brooklyn Nine-nine
4. Happy ending 
5. TheOffice 
6. Parks and Recreation 
7. Modern Family 



No comments:

Post a Comment