First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, July 19, 2024

The West Wing Season 1

When this was on air. I was 15










What is it about?
It is about the people who works with the president and how they make the goverment run. It is a lot of political stuff that I don't understand

A lot of well known actors 
A lot of well know actors before they were household names. They look so young here. Now they are close to 50-65 nowadays. Some of them are even not even alive. 

This season
Mostly to do with getting someone to the supreme court. 

Ending
It ended in a cliffhanger. We don't know who got shot until the next season 

No comments:

Post a Comment