First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, July 8, 2024

Week 27 - My best friend has gone home.

This week has been a great week. I got a lot of money. More money tha I will ever see in my lifetime. Now I am scared to use it due to it being a lot of money. 

 Jun 30

• Had a barbeque at mother in laws house. They cooked chicken and lamb. I made some fried rice and carbonara.
• Wife lost an exam paper and we took an hour looking for it until we finally gave up.She wrote on email and hope she won't get into too much trouble

And with that half of the year is done. It is just me or that time flies so fast. I think that is fast in my book. Nothing much I get to show for half in year. There are some memorable and unmemorable things happen. I play still less game which sucks. But there is nothing much I can do since I really am always busy.

Jul 1
• So it turns out the paper that we was lost was never here to begin with. The student was caught cheating. But they record the paper. So it wasn't our fault
• H2 is still bad so we went back to the clinc and they ask us to change antiobiotics. If by 3 days no improvement, she may need to be warded
• My toungue got an ulcur. So annoying.

Jul 3 (memorable)
• H2 wasn't feeling well so at 2am I had to wake up and send her to the clinic. She probably had some bad reaction from the medication.
• Mom gave me and the girls a lot of money. I got 220k and kids got 165k each. But there was a problem with H2 account so need to sort it out tomorrow.

Jul 4
• Went to the bank to put 70% of H1 money to us. Since by 18 we don’t have control over the account. And we know that she won’t spend it on her education
• Best friend is going back to Korea. Went to the airport at 6 to met him. Had McDonald’s while saying goodbye. I’m going to miss them

Jul 6
• Send H1 to tighten her braces
• My twitter friend is back so I had a good time chating with them, even if its not that long.
• Went to have lunch with wife best friend. After that we watch Inside Out 2

Overall it has been a good week. Next week I am going to be a busy cooking for wife pot luck and the need to renew my roadtax.

No comments:

Post a Comment