First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, May 6, 2024

Week 18 - Last week of Syawal

Another week and another set of events happen. I wonder how do people do it. Keep on living. Because even in a week a lot of things happen

 Apr 28

• lots of open houses today. At least 3 open house. The first 2 is just in the neighborhood. So it just a walk away. Went to both just to say hi to the new neighbors'
• Went to wife university friends reunion. They have been friends for 28 years and it is hard to see them all in one area. We all brought our own food in a pot luck. I made lasagna at 430 in the morning and it was great. Every kids like it and I was happy. We stayed there for 3 hours before going home

Apr 29

• Today is our 18th year wedding anniversary. I've met your mom 20 years ago and the rest is history. Even our life has been challenging and there are a lot of ups and downs. I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world. I do wish things will change on certain aspect of my marriage but I think she is the best that I am going to get right now. So I will thank God for my gift and I will take of her till I can't
• Today we didn't do anything special. We just went out to a fancy restaurant to eat and then went home. Tomorrow we going to do our passport.

Apr 30 (unmemorable)

• Went to the passport counter today with my wife. It turns out because she was born in the west of the country. Her passport need to be send over for 5 working days. I've paid for my passport but I am going to pick it up by then
• We went out to eat and I park my car. After lunch we went home. My car accidently graze the next car beside me. It was a big scrape. I left a note and she text me. I told her I will pay for the damages. It was really a mistake on my part. I'm not worried about the money part since we can get money back. I did polish my car. It has a small unnoticeable dent but other than that it looks good as new.

So April started good but ended badly. It is okay. That is what we called life. There are ups and down. Nothing much to be stress about. The best part is not how you react on bad news, but it is how you pick yourself up from a bad situation.

May 1

It’s going to be May!!!
• H2 had a science project so she and her best friend went out to her best friends mom office to finish it. Then we found out that the project is due tomorrow. So all the moms were pissed off and they had to stay late till 10pm.
• We had an open house from wife best friend. Had a lot of food and hang out there for 3 hours. Wife met her student from 24 years ago. How time flies.

May 2

• H1 had her first paper. Biology. More papers to come

May 3

• H1 had Chemistry today
• Had a fight with wife about money. I knew this would happen eventually. I snapped and yelled and then she got quiet. So this is going to be a long week of my apologizing but I am not sorry for not having any money. So I need to just work harder for it I guess.

May 4
• Went to a family wedding this afternoon. Met all of wife's family.
• In the evening set up the neighborhood for our open house. Cooked, cleaned and arrange the tables. In the evening was a good time mingling with our neighbors. Wife came so that was good. Overall had a fun night

Another week... I have nothing much to say. I did enjoy a lot free food. Which is great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment