First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Doom Patrol Season 4

The last season of a somewhat weird show 


















Where did we left off: Honestly I have no idea. Doom Patrol has always been a show that I don't actually know the plot of what is going on. All I can say that this season there is a new bad guy who wants their life essence and they have to stop it

Is this for everyone: No, I can say that Doom Patrol you need to like the characters in the first place. I do like all the characters. Everyone has a chance to shine here. You will get a good backstory for each character and in the end you can't help but fall in love with the characters 

The musical episode: They finally did a musical episode. And the songs are very catchy. If you one to watch an episode. Just watch episode 9. Special appearance by Brendan Fraiser and Matt Bomer (They only provide voices) 

Ending: Everyone has an ending. Some happy, some okay and some sad. The last 5 minutes with Cliff  was the saddest moment in tv I ever watch. Overall it was an okay show. Seen once and will be forgotten 

No comments:

Post a Comment