First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, May 12, 2024

Week 19 - An easy week.

 This week nothing special happen which is great in my book. Just the usual stuff with added sprinkles 

May 5
• Today finally after 4 years I got to see my best friend B. We ate a bakery where we shared fish and chips, pizza (which was so delicious) and a dessert. We talked for 3 hours about life. I miss this. I know he lives nearby but due his busy schedule we never get to see each other
• Two more open houses in front of the neighborhood. That was fun getting to know the neighbours
• Order Korean chicken for the kids and H2 got food poisoning

May 6
• Got our passports.
• H2 stayed at home and Mother in Law came to babysit
• H1 has Malay reading today

May 7
• Mom in law was involve in a small fender bender
• Rained heavily that a tree fell down in the middle of the city
• H1 had Math and Bio

May 8
• H1 got English today and she is not feeling well.

May 9
• H1 has the last paper of this week which is Math and Add Math. She said Math was super hard.
• Wife has an invitation Eid open house and I was invited as well so I was super dressed up and we enjoy a lot of food and company. I talked to a lot of of her colleagues. They don't seem to quiet to know who I am.

May 11
• My wife's oldest colleague finally got married. So went the wedding and met a lot of old friends
• Made stew today at 9pm. I don't like cooking at night but kids were hungry

Next week will be busy bringing the girls to their appointments. Other than that I don't see anything else happening

No comments:

Post a Comment