First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, May 17, 2024

The Iron Claw

Does Zac Efron look like He-Man or that is just me 










What is it about?
It is the true story about the Von Reich family. The greatest family in wrestling and the terrible tragedy that they have 

The Good
If you like wrestling this movie is for you
The movie waste no time to tell the story 
This is a sad and tragic story 
The matches were not bad

The Bad
I don't really like wrestling that much so I didn't quite enjoy the movie 
There are moments where its just a lot of talk and it doesn't advance the story 

The Ugly 
No

After Credits: No

Verdict: It's a biopic. If you like this things. A good watch 


No comments:

Post a Comment