First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, May 17, 2024

Wish

I think this was a miss 










What is it about?
In a kingdom where the king will grant a wish a year to his citizen. One person finally find the actual truth behind it

The Good
The story is simple enough to understand
The art style is 3D but cell shaded so it looks like very nice drawing that is moving 

The Bad
Songs aren't catchy
The Bad guy is so cliché and we already can figure out what happen in the end

The Ugly
I think it is just me or this movie is not that magical. It doesn't have what Frozen had

After Credits: Yes but its just in a form of a song 

Verdict: If you like cartoons, it is worth a watch 

No comments:

Post a Comment