First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, May 26, 2024

Week 21 - Two movies in a week

Another good week in my book. There are some hiccups but for me this has been a low key week. I love when the weeks are like this


May 19

• Went to watch a movie IF with family and wife's cousin and student. The movie was not bad at all
• Had Nando's for dinner

May 20

• Wife back pain is getting worse. Couple with her blood pressure is not going down. I am very worried about her. The problem is that, there is nothing much I can do about this. All I can do is just make her feel as comfortable as I can.

May 21

• Went to watch a nighttime movie with wife’s best friend (it was her birthday)
• Mom is here

May 22

• Went for a walk in the park. It was nice

May 23

• H1 has English listening today and her friend decided to stay the night

May 24

• Brought H1 and friend to eat some fried chicken
H1 had to ruin the day by being rude to wife. Now wife is in a bad mood. Good thing wife is okay by the time I sleep.

May 25

• H2 has graduation ceremony soon. So we went to the mall to find the formal attire. We didn't find the vest but we did find the skirt

Next week is going to be a bit busy with a lot of other events happening. I hope I can finish Super Mario before June.

No comments:

Post a Comment