First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, May 18, 2024

Parks and Recreation Season 3

New set of challenges










Continue from last season: The government is still bankrupt so this season they didn't focus on the park rather on how to make money for the government

Two new characters: Ben and Chris joins as permanent fixtures which provides are very funny perspective. I think Ben is funny because he is the serious one 

Is it office funny: So far not really. There are funny moments but it isn't super funny. 

Season 3 ending: It ends in a cliffhanger where it is going to continue next season 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment