First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, May 26, 2024

Sheriff: Narko Integriti

 The last time I watch a local movie was 6 years ago. 











What is it about?
It's about a police officer (Sheriff) who hunts other corrupt police officers

The Good
The story is not bad. It has a lot of plot twists 
Malaysian cinema has improved over the year. The movie action is not over the top but it is believable
The characters each have their own motivation on why they do what they do 

The Bad
For the title character he has like less than 30 minutes of screen time. They are most focus wit the other characters rather than him. Which sucks because his character is the interesting one 
Bad guy is too cliché. 
Ending was predictable 

The Ugly
Too many slow motion shots. 

After Credits: No

Verdict: Not bad at all. I enjoyed the movie    

No comments:

Post a Comment