First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, October 9, 2021

The Bourne Supremacy

The sequel is a bit more confusing 










What is it about?
Picking up after the first movie. This time it's personal 

The Good
Action is again top notch 
He is more mobile in this one and keeps on moving from one place to the next 

The Bad
Camerawork is so dizzy. I can't see anything when its close combat 
The story is a bit confusing but in the end it wraps up nicely 

The Ugly
It sets up for another movie. Which probably going to be the same like the rest 

After Credits: No 

Verdict: I liked it. ok I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment