First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Mean Girls

 I can see why this movie is a cult classic











What is it about?
About the social hierarchy of the girls in high school 

The Good
The movie does a good job in explaining all the characters and their motivation
The movie is not funny but it tries to be funny
Tina Fey character is good  

The Bad 
There are better ways in handling issues like this but this movie makes it seems that everyone can change once given the opportunity

The Ugly
Nothing much 

After Credits: No

Verdict: A good movie to watch at least once 

No comments:

Post a Comment