First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

The Bourne Ultimatum

The last movie in the trilogy my opinion is the best one 













What is it about?
Bourne comes back to where it all happen 

The Good 
Action is face pace as usual 
This time is more condense where the last hour happen it all one area 
The story finally wrap up where it answered questions that I didn't know to ask 

The Bad
Camera work is still bad but it is better than before 
I know this movie doesn't have any female leads but they try to shoehorn having the sequels makes it unsatisfying since they have a small screen time 

The Ugly
Nothing much. 

After Credits: No 

Verdict: Well it a great spy trilogy. Should watch 



No comments:

Post a Comment