First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, October 2, 2021

Donut County

This is a simple game but with a interesting story

Game no: 429
Genre: Puzzle  
Platform: Nintendo Switch 
Release Date: 2018















What is it about?
You play as a racoon who makes donuts on the ground 

What did I liked?
The gameplay is easy yet challenging but you feel a certain satisfaction when you get to put something in the hole.
The stages varies with challenges from the maps. You need to figure out what to do next before moving forward 
A lot of things to suck in and each item has a brief description on what is it.

What I didn't liked?
The story. It get's too long at the end and I just wanted it over 
Some of the stages are just impossible to figure out 

Status: Finish the game until the end credits 

Fun Factor: It's a short game. Worth to be played. 


No comments:

Post a Comment