First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, October 1, 2021

Things that happen in September

Family

• Kids first day of school (Sept 1) 

• H1 and H2 had a big fight (Sept 19)


Friends

• Best friend had a breakdwon (Sept 9)

• We finally calls it quits with my best friend (Sept 10)

• We call it quits for real now (Sept 21)

• We are talking again (Sept 25)


Me

• got my t shirts from the states (Sept 20)

• Ate wagyu beef for the first time (Sept 25)


Others

• Lockdown has been lifted (Sept 10) 


Series 

• New Amsterdam S2, S3 (Love the medical drama where it deals with the human issues behind running the hospital)

• Fawlty Towers S1, 2 (British humour is a hit or miss)

• Rick and Morty S5 (Finally it answers a lot of unanswered questions and lets hope S6 will be less about the overall story and more of the adventure) 

• The Office UK S1,2 (I don't know why. I don't like british comedy) 

• The Good Doctor S4 (I love this show. Cant wait for season 5)

• The Office S1,2,3 (this is more my style of comedy, super funny)

• Brooklyn 99 S8 (The finale is a bittersweet goodbye. One of the best sitcoms I’ve watched) 

• American Horror Stories (Short one episodes of horror stories. Some are good. Some are not so much)

• Dr death the documentary (the tv show is almost 98% accurate. Scary) 

• High School Musical the Musical the Series S2 (It’s better that s1) 

No comments:

Post a Comment