First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, October 3, 2021

Lego Builder's Journey

This game is great but for switch not so 

Game no: 430
Genre: Puzzle  
Platform: Nintendo Switch 
Release Date: 2019


















What is it about?
It's about a story a father and son journey towards a distant land 

What I liked?
Playing with Lego is fun.
There is some fun elements in building 
The story is there but I don't get it that much 

What I didn't liked?
The controls doesn't translate well with the switch
Some of the puzzle are tedious and some solutions you have no idea to solve it 

Status: Finish the game 

Fun Factor: It is an okay game. 













No comments:

Post a Comment