First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, October 10, 2021

Call of Duty WWII

 An old school Call of Duty 

Game no: 431
Genre: FPS  
Platform: PS4 
Release Date: 2017









What is it about?
The events that lead from the allies to win the war 

What I liked?
Gameplay is fast paced 
Old school weapons fire at a slower rate but they are fun to use 
You medic, ammo and objectives moves with you in your different squad members 
The campaign story is great. I loved it. The ending is satisfying 
Flying an airplane 
Mission is varied. There are stealth missions as well 

What I didn't liked?
Old school weapons takes a while to reload 
Driving sections need work

Status: Finish the campaign 

Fun Factor: Another year, another awesome Call of Duty campaign 





No comments:

Post a Comment