First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, September 27, 2026

Week 39: First week on the job

This week I took another 16k out for Nd. I was not scasred since they say your rezeki is already written and that was her rezeki. So I just now to be tawakkal and know everything will work out find. Othat than that I manage to pass my first week of the job and it was awesome. I love teaching students and I think the students are ok with me.


Sept 20

• Did lots of classes in the morning and after that cooked some chicken pot pie 

• It has been a while since I cooked pie and it turned out spectacular 

• After lunch took a show and nap

• After that did more classes and then played more Forza and Batman 

• Nf went on his first date and it was interesting. She got a Star Wars picture book from the guy which I found hillarious. She hasn't been feeling the spark yet so I told her to go on more dates. 


Sept 21

• Did classes in the morning and after that I was thinking I am going to work later 

• At around 1030  I got the message that I am going to work and I have my first class at 12. 

• Got ready and went to class. Wife came with me because she needs to help me set it up. We went to the room and turns out that I am going to teach only 1 student. He was a 19 year old boy. I am teaching introductory to business. Since he is the only one. We end up sitting down rather than standing up when teaching him. The class was okay and I manage to talk non stop close to 90 minutes.

• After class took wife to the hospital since she has physio and then pick up H2 from school. We had fish and chips for lunch while waiting for wife to finish

• In the evening bring wife back to her uni because she had class and had dinner at q bistro. Had my soup and tosai again

• End the day with some Batman and then check the notes for tomorrow's class 


Sept 22

• No english classes today in the morning. Since its a long holiday in Japan, most people are probably sleeping 

• Went to groceries and cooked some chicken kurma and veggies 

• Today is my second subject Introdution to Computing. It's a basic subject but I have 4 students. The same student from yesterday and 2 international students with 1 female local student. The student was okay except one. He wasn't listening that much so there is nothing much I can do about it

• Pick up H2 and wife and had lunch at around 3pm

• Did more classes but there is no one coming to classes which is very concerning 

• Did lesson for tomorrow and then study for tomorrow. 


Sept 23

• This morning after my classes which the attendance was less than good. I went to class at 945am since it starts at 10. The student was 10 minutes late but we manage to do a good lesson as well. It didn't help when some contractors are coming to the class to do some audit or what not. 

•  After that I had to go to the city to get wife's prescription from the doctor and get the medication from the clinic. All of that took me around 2 hours 

•  While driving I got to talk to Nd. She was feeling sad because her friend that was supposed to pay for her car didn't pay for 2 months and now she is getting a warning letter from the bank. She needs RM16k to settle it with the bank. I said okay since she said the moment her sister can make a loan she will replace the money. Let's hope. I notice that this has been the biggest challenge in my life. They did say that Allah will challange you on something that you value the most. I just have to have tawakkul and we know things are going to be ok 

•  Took wife and went to eat some ayam gepuk for lunch and after that pick up H2 from school

•  Came home and took a nap. Nobody came to class until 730pm until 9pm. After that I had to clean the kitchen since it was a mess and then I went to sleep but not before my wife was upset that she lost the cat earbuds that I bought for her. We finally found it behind the bed. 


Sept 24

• After sending wife to work I went to the bank to take out 16k for Nd to settle her car payments 

• Cooked some mushroom pasta today

• Did my classes and it was good. All the students were engaging and I did manage to ask them to present before the class was ending

• Other than that came home did more classes and played some Batman. 

• I was really exhausted so I went to bed super early which is at 10


Sept 25

• Today is aFriday so I don't have that to go to university. So did the normal morning classes and send wife to work 

• Went and bought ingredients to make some mushroom soups and chicken cutlet. 

• After cooking took a bath and went to pick up wife. We had lunch at the mosque. 

• Send wife back to work and then find the bedsheets to put in the room. 

• Pick up wife and then continue to do classses and dinner and ended the day with playing some Forza 


Sept 26

• Today I did a lot of classes. 

• After that I went to the mall with wife. We had Xinjiang chiense food for lunch. It was not bad at all 

• Went to find a bag but in the end we couldn't find what we are looking for 

• Ordered some cookies and donuts for dessert and then we went home

• Did another 8 classes with a total of 19 class

• Had some leftovers and played Foza before going to sleep 

• Nd is not feeling well so I didn't talk to her that much today 


Next week will be busy with extra classes as well as packing for my trip to Japan. There is a lot to do so with so little time so I need to play my time accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment