A great game but there are some problems
Genre: Action
Platform: PC
Release Date: 2026
I saw this game on youtube and it looks beautiful. It looks like a pixel art diorama. I had to play it. I rarely buy games based on the art sytle alone. I have to at least read the reviews on it. So after paying the game I can say that this is one of the most beautiful game I have ever played. The graphics has a flat pixel art quality it in. Other than that the combat is servicable and there are a lot of platforming sections. I mean that is the base of the game. So thats the good parts. There are more bad parts than good. First of all the pacinng is quite bad. Just when you thought you are enjoying the game, the game put you in a halt and then you have to roam around a town doing something. There will be some sections with notihng much to do but just go straight. The fighting is few and far between so that's quite boring. The story is servicable. I know what it is about but after a while I couldn't care much about the story. In the end I couldn't finish this game. I played around 5 hours and I figured that I have already seen enought that I have to. It's okay to leave a game once you feel unsatisfied. This game will receive a C-Rank for me. It should be fun.. But after a while it is not.
No comments:
Post a Comment