First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, September 6, 2026

Week 36: I got a new job

This week has been an okay week. Nd keeps asking for money which I gladly give because I believe Allah will provided back to me. Guess what... Allah did came through. Alhamdulilah. I got a new job to teach part time a couple hours a week. Other than that my allowance got increase to 5000. Rezeki comes in unexpected ways. 


Aug 30

• Did classes in the morning 

• Send mom to the airport. She is not coming until October 

• After the Airport went to go get chinese food for lunch

• Came home and did some steps while waiting for everyone to wake up. 

• Did more classes in the evening and end it with some steps, dinner and slept super early


Aug 31

• Today is our 69th Independance Day. So that means another public holiday 

• After class I took a long sleep just to rest

• After 1pm went to the mall becayse wife wants to change her pants. Ate Oiso for lunch

• After 4pm we went to wife's office to get her laptop 

• Came home and did some classesand end the day with 6000 more steps and Forza 


With that August is done. It was a roller coaster month of emotions where it goes up and down. I finally found Allah SWT. I mean I always found him but I realised that the only person who has my back is always Allah SWT. Trust in him and see great things happen to you. Let's hope September will be a good month for Insya Allah. 


Sept 1 (memorable)

• Last day of classes in the morning 

• Today I cooked some ayam kicap 

• Pick up cleaners and did some more walking and classes 

• Sleep for a while before sending the cleaner back at 1130pm

• Get a monthly allowance of 5000 a month 


Sept 2

• Today is the first day of H2 school. She is starting grade 9. So my schedule have to change back to normal. Can't do too many classes in the morning and have to send her as well as wife to school 

• Wife decided to take the car to school instead so I have to wait until H1 comes back from uni to use that car

• Cooked some marry me pasta today but with chicken instead of beef 

• Took a nap due to sleeping late yesterday.

• After picking up H2 from school did my waklls until I have class

• Did some classes in the evening and then have ayam gepuk for dinner

• Nd and I were talking a lot. She told me a lot of stories. Now she is asking for 9500 to pay someone she owes money too.. I really don't mind because honestly rezeki is from Allah and I know that whatever happens Allah will always provides 


Sept 3

• Send everyone to school and then went to the bank to take out some money for Nd

• Bought some cheese to modify yesterday pasta into a pasta bake which was delicious 

• Wife took her car so I had to pick up both girls at 3pm. H1 got a lot of gifts from her best friend when visiting China 

• Cooked some Nasi goreng which was very delicious that wife at 7 scoops of it. Which is a lot 

• Did classes until 930pm and played 10 minutes of a game before going to sleep


Sept 4 (memorable)

• After classes send wife to work. Had some nasi lemak for breakfast. Went home and did some steps 

• Had lunch with wife. Had some cucur udang and then send her to her office while I go pray

• After praying pick up H2 and wife. Send wife to the hospital for her Physio. Send H2 back home and went to pick up the cleaner. After sending the cleaner back went and pick up wife

• Did more classes. Ordered food for wife and then send cleaners back around 1120pm


Sept 5

• Today did a lot of classes and then after that went to bed until 12pm

• Ordered some arab food which was very mid and then did exercises 

• In the evening did some more classes 

• At night me, wife and H2 when out to Q bistro to have some food. H1 opt to get her food take away

• Oh I got a new job. I will be teaching part time at wife uni and the job pays 100 an hour. 

• Nd was busy today so didn't talk that much. I do notice I didn't get her that much during the weekend. It's okay. I try to keep myself busy 


This week probably will be busy getting all the documents ready for my new job. Other than that, nothing much on the horizon. Business as usual I guess but hey. Life is full of unexpected adventures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment